Under Corporate Banking, we are covering international corporate and commercial clients, providing development and implementation of custom made structures and business solutions particularly for business investments in Europe and UK, focusing on project finance, corporate finance and trade finance needs by courtesy of our strong global network, in addition to conventional banking products. Our team of qualified and expert professionals are dedicated to utmost customer satisfaction with agile and result oriented approach.
Being proud of the governance of our strong shareholder - Koç Group - which is the largest conglomerate and business group in Turkey with consolidated revenue equals to 6,4% of Turkey’s GDP as well as the synergy we create together with our international partners, we are enjoying the international networking and wide product range that we can provide to our customers.
Our aim is to become the financial and strategic partner of our customers far beyond a financial institution providing standard banking tools and services. Especially during their first point of entry to abroad for internationalization purposes, guidance for the financial tools in the development of business plans and projects is the key to conduct and improve a solid and balanced financial structure. For our customers to seize the right opportunities in the market they enter, our Corporate Banking Department offers the most suitable financial products and services pursuant to their needs, while providing access to our network.
Products & Services
Long-term success of a business cannot be separated from the ability to face changes, compatibility and sustainability of choices made by the companies, which are becoming more important and distinguishing characteristics in today’s world. Global markets, currency markets, local markets, and regulations are the frontiers of the new competitive arenas of the socio-economic system.
Yapi Kredi Bank Nederland NV offers a highly professional partnership to its valuable clients, providing a wide range of products and services through a specialized business team. Our team works in full cooperation with other business partners within the network of Yapi Kredi Group as well as international finance arena.
In order to properly serve the companies to manage changes, uncertainty and opportunities for a healthy and sustainable growth, we are providing financial flexibilities and client specific solutions, with multiple types of facilities, investment alternatives and cash management products.
For the efficient and optimized use of company sources, it is essential to properly manage the recruitment of the most convenient amount, type and maturity combination of external funds. To this end we are providing a diversified cash currency and facility alternatives as per the structure and needs of each and every customer.
- Overnight Indexed Loans: Short term financing for instant business needs at a variable interest rate run on daily basis, tailored specifically for international factoring companies.
- Discount Loans: Pre-financing of a note/ letter of credit/ type of receivables of customers which is not yet due.
- Working Capital Loans: Financing the operational business needs with suitable terms, maturity and interest options.
- Investment Loans: Medium-Long term financing of any kind of investment with principle and interest payment to be made on the agreed terms.
- Syndicated Loans: Financing offered by a group of lenders (syndicate) working together to provide funds for a Borrower pertaining to a project requirement that requires large amount of exposure for a single Lender to finance.
- Marine Finance Loans: Financing of commercial marine business for commercial activities like purchasing, development and/or repairing of vessels.
- Tawarruq: Tawarruq is a financing arrangement where customer will be receiving cash at the end of purchasing and selling progress of a commodity on different terms basis in order to finance its medium or long term financing needs.
Trade finance serves the financing of domestic and international trade activities mainly in the forms of Letter of Credit and guarantees. As Yapi Kredi Bank Nederland NV has a fast and robust service managed by a senior trade finance operations team, we are capable of providing cash and non-cash facilities to our corporate clients to support their business during the entire trade process from acquisition of the commodities till the receipt of proceeds of trade. The types of financing activities generally provided are as detailed below;
- Prepayments: Providing cash financing to proceed the advance payments to major suppliers (mills, refineries, acceptable third parties) depending on the solvency and reliability of the producers.
- FCR Financing: A Forwarder’s Certificate of Receipt (FCR) Financing facilitates international trade by offering the shipper (of goods) a possibility to advance receipt of payment when the goods are ready at port to be shipped (awaiting for the vessel nomination), controlled by forwarder company; while providing the payer (with the forwarder’s undertaking) to ship the goods as indicated in the FCR.
- Bill of Lading Financing: Financing the seller against Bill of Lading (B/L) upon loading the goods on the vessel and the shipment of contract goods, where B/L is consigned to the order Yapi Kredi Bank Nederland NV.
- Stock Financing: Financing against the goods stored for a period of time in a warehouse or in transit to enable the companies effectively manage their circulating capital and to improve cash flow.
- Receivable Financing: Financing the seller against future receivables based on issued invoices, after perfection of the obligations towards the end-buyer.
Letter of Credits
When two or more parties are involved in international trade, the transaction mostly occurs through financial instruments known as Letter of Credit (L/C). The document provides an extra layer of security due to the assurance of the banks involved in the trade. A Letter of Credit is non-cash financing method of commercial trade by funding a financial document issued between the Buyers and the Sellers ensuring the fulfillment of the transaction. There are different types of L/Cs as per the payment maturities and purposes, as explained below;
- Sight/Deferred L/Cs: A sight letter of credit is a document which stands as a proof of payment in return of the goods or services to be released for the transportation by the seller. Deferred L/C is a document which stands as a proof that the beneficiary will be paid on a specified and agreed maturity, rather than at the time the beneficiary makes a complying presentation.
- Stand-By L/Cs: A standby letter of credit is a Bank's commitment of payment to a third party in the event that the Bank's client defaults on an agreement.
- Back to Back L/Cs: Type of financing mostly used in transactions involving an Intermediary between the Buyer and Seller. It is a negotiable instrument in which the Seller (Intermediary) gets a Letter of Credit from the Buyer to ensure timely payment and further transfers this L/C to its supplier.
- Transferrable L/Cs: This is an alternative option/credit facility of advance payments where the (first) beneficiary has the right to pass some or all of the L/C to another party (a secondary beneficiary). A transferable letter of credit is often used in business deals to ensure payment to the supplier or manufacturer.
- In-House L/Cs: L/Cs issued directly to the supplier by Yapı Kredi Bank Nederland NV In-Hous LCs without any other correspondent bank, providing much faster documentary control and receipt of funds.
- Documentary Collections: This is a form of trade finance in which an exporter is paid for its goods by an importer after the two parties' banks exchange the required documents (i.e. bill of exchanges, customer cheques, documents under an export L/C, etc.).
- Letter of Guarantees: A letter of guarantee is a type of contract issued by Bank on behalf of a customer who has entered a contract to purchase goods from a supplier. The letter of guarantee lets the supplier know that they will be paid, even if the customer of the bank defaults.
Other Products and Services
Financial Instruments: All kinds of financial contracts (i.e. spot foreign currency transactions, forwards, options, swaps, etc.) holding a monetary value. Use of financial instruments under derivative products shall be for non-speculative business operations (i.e. only for hedging purposes).
Cash Management Services: For the efficient use of time and business capacity, it is vital to make the most of the advantages of technological opportunities. To this end we are presenting our clients easy operational solutions. Cash Management Services are only provided to the clients who have loan relation with us.
- Corporate Internet Banking: Account monitoring
- MT940/MT101: Account statement reconciliation/Payment instruction intake
- SWIFT/SEPA: FX transfer reconciliation
- Bulk payments: Processing of multiple payments under a bulk list (like salary payments, vendor payments, etc.)
Investment Products: Depending on the risk appetite and return preferences of our clients, we provide a range of instruments for them to achieve their investment goals.
- Bonds: Usually referred as fixed income instruments issued by companies, municipalities, states, and sovereign governments to finance projects and operations. A bond includes the terms of the loan, interest payments that will be made, and the time at which the loaned funds (bond principal) must be paid back (maturity date).
- Time Deposits: Interest-bearing bank account held for a fixed term to receive interest.
- Stocks: Investment that represents an ownership share in a company or corporation listed on a stock exchange and represents a proportionate claim on its assets and earnings.
- Commodities: In order to allocate and hedge your asset portfolio, you may invest in raw materials which are XAU, XAG, XPT and XPD that we provide the service of trading and keeping them in custody by bullion accounts.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs): It is a type of security that represents a pooled investment that tracks an index, sector, commodity, or other asset with diversified exposure. ETF shares represents a proportional interest in the pooled assets which can be purchased or sold on a stock exchange the same way a regular stock can.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries.